The Instagram Stories feature is extremely popular, as it allows users to share time-limited multimedia content (such as photographs, videos, gifs, and emojis) that disappears after a set amount of time has passed.
If you find the right place to do it, adding music to your Instagram Story is a breeze. You can import songs from services like Spotify, SoundCloud, and Shazam without leaving the app.
Find out how to complete the process, including troubleshooting if you don’t hear a music selection.
How to Add Music to Your Instagram Story?
You may add music to an Instagram Story by tapping the square smiling face icon in the top right corner and then selecting the Music sticker from the accompanying menu. Choose a track by browsing the available options and making any necessary adjustments with the sliders and edit boxes located at the Story’s footer.
For a detailed explanation, see below.
Step 1: Launch Instagram on your compatible Apple or Google device.
Step 2: The Stories tab can be accessed from the main feed screen by swiping right. You can also make a new Story by tapping the addition sign (+) next to your profile photo in the upper left corner.
Step 3: Capture or choose the media you wish to add to your Instagram Story.
Step 4: Choose the square smiling face icon, which resembles a peeled-off Post-It note, from the menu bar at the top of your screen.
Step 5: Choose Music from the pop-up menu. Enter a song title or browse the available selections in the search bar that opens.
Step 6: When the song you wish to add appears on the list, step 6 is to tap on it. To hear a clip of a song before committing to it, just touch the play button.
Step 7: To change the length of the song included in your Story, drag the little bar located at the bottom of the screen.
How to Add Lyrics to Your Instagram Story?
When you add a song to your Story, you have the option of showing the lyrics alongside the music.
- Use the guidelines in the preceding section to decide on a song.
- preview songs by tapping the text icons located above the music slider.
- Choose the preferred option by tapping the Done button.
Add music to Instagram Story from Spotify
- To add music to your Instagram Story, open the Spotify app on your iOS or Android device and navigate to the track you wish to use.
- select a song and then tap the ellipsis button.
- select Share from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Stories from the Sharing menu. The Instagram app may prompt you to provide permission to launch it.
- Spotify will launch Instagram and add the artwork for the currently playing track, album, or playlist to a brand-new Instagram Story.
- Once you publish your Story, a button that reads “Play on Spotify” will appear at the top of the Story. The link in your Story will send listeners to the specified Spotify page whenever they click it.
Add music to Instagram Story from SoundCloud
1.Launch the SoundCloud app on your iPhone or Android phone.
2.Tap the ellipsis icon, then select the song, album, or playlist you wish to upload to your Instagram Story.
3. Choose Stories (located directly under the Instagram logo) in the pop-up menu.
4. When you press “Open in Instagram,” SoundCloud will launch the photo-sharing service and add the track or album cover to your new Instagram story.
5. Once you’ve published your Story, a Play on SoundCloud link will appear at the very top of the Story. If someone is watching your Story and wants to hear that particular track on SoundCloud, they can just click the link and be sent there.
Add music to Instagram Story from Shazam
- In order to use Shazam, launch it on your Apple or Google device.
- you can either select a previously identified song from your Shazam library or use the on-screen controls to identify a new song by tapping the Shazam icon. It’s easy to expand a song to full screen by tapping on it after you’ve recognized it.
- Finally, in the upper right corner of the song’s full-screen page, you’ll see the “share” icon. Click Instagram on the drop-down menu. The Instagram app may prompt you to provide permission to launch it.
- After identifying a song’s title or artist, Shazam will launch Instagram and add the album image to a new Instagram Story.
- After publishing your Story, a “More on Shazam” link will display at the top of the Story. Your Story viewers will be able to access the song’s Shazam page with a single click.
How to Add Music to An Instagram Story if You Don’t Have the Music Sticker?
1.Launch a music streaming service on your device, such as Apple Music or Spotify.
2.Play the song you wish to use.
3. Return to Instagram and record your Story while the song is still playing, and the audio from your device will be incorporated into your post. There is no way to include a changing album cover or lyrics in concert.