I don’t know about you, but if I don’t jot down my plans and commitments, I’m bound to forget about them. It would be an understatement to claim that I am merely forgetful. With my iPhone and the Reminders app, I can schedule alerts to go off at a specific time or day, or even at a specific place.
Using the location services on my iPhone, I can set a reminder to stop by the store and pick up some milk on the way home from the office. Reminders are another feature that may be synchronized across devices with the help of iCloud.
Learn how to schedule a reminder on your iPhone X or any other model. We’ll also go over how to add a location-based reminder to your iPhone, as well as how to set an alarm or deadline reminder.
How to Set a Reminder on iPhone and iPad
- Fire up the Reminders program.
- Choose an existing list or make a new one by clicking the plus sign in the top right.
- If you want to add a reminder, tap on a blank line in the right list.
- A virtual keyboard should appear. Enter your reminder here.
- The final step in setting a Reminder is to touch the Done button.
- Alter the Reminder alert’s time and date by reading on.
How to Set up A Due Date Reminder and Repeating Alert Due Date Reminder on iPhone and iPad
- A reminder can be customized by tapping the blue I in a circle.
- To schedule a reminder for a specific time and day, enable “Remind me on a day” and then use the “Alarm” button.
- Choose the Done button when you’re done.
How to Add a Location-Based Alert in Reminders iPhone and iPad
- When you leave or enter a location, you might also receive a reminder.
- To set a reminder for a specific place, activate the feature and then use the search bar at the top of your screen to look up a specific address or tap on your current location, which should appear immediately.
- Next, decide whether you’d want to be reminded when you get there or when you depart.
- When you’ve finished with your reminder, hit the checkbox to mark it as done.
- Swipe the reminder to the left and then hit the Delete button to permanently get rid of it.
How to Get Reminders to Pop Up in Notifications on iPhone and iPad?
You won’t get much use out of setting an iPhone or iPad Reminder if those Reminders never appear on your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how to set up Reminders Notifications on your iOS device so that they automatically appear as reminders.
The Notifications section can be accessed by going to the Settings menu.
Here, I’ll show you how to access the Reminders section of your phone.
You can customize the alert tone for your Reminders and decide where on your iPhone (the Notification Center, a Badge App Icon, or the Lock screen) they should appear by tapping this option.