The error notice “Invalid answer received” may appear while using YouTube in a number of different situations.
The Invalid response received error message can be removed, therefore you’ve come to the right place if you’re wondering how to do it.
In this article, we’ll go over a few practical techniques for fixing the Invalid response that was received.
There are a few possible causes of the problems you are having with YouTube.
There are a few methods you can try to fix the problem, regardless of whether you have an ad-blocker enabled if there is a problem with the browser you’re using.
Learn more by continuing to read.
How To Fix Invalid Response Received On YouTube
To assist you fix this problem, adhere to the three instructions listed below.
Reload the page.
Try refreshing your page before trying anything else; it might be enough to get rid of the problem notice.
This can happen if a Google query isn’t submitted correctly. You now experience the error message.
Your website should respond without any problems after refreshing because it will resend the request to the server.
Simply click the Refresh symbol in the top left corner to update the page.
As an alternative, you may also reload the page by moving the cursor into the search bar and pressing Enter.
Turn off the ad-blocking extension
As I just said, you might be having this issue as a result of an extension for an ad blocker. Because of all the advertisements, YouTube may present the error notice when you attempt to access its content.
A few ad blocker extensions cause this, so you’ll need to turn off the one you’re now using to see if that’s the root of the issue.
You must: in order to disable an ad blocker extension.
- Click the Extensions button on Google Chrome. This is the puzzle icon in the top right-hand corner of the browser.
- Find the Extension that you would like to disable. Click it.
- When using AdBlock, for instance, you will be offered the option to pause AdBlock on this site either once or always. Choose which option you would like.
- Once you ve disabled your Ad blocker, you will need to refresh YouTube to see if the issue has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, then I recommend that you try using a different Ad blocker to see if this rectifies the issue. There are plenty of free options online.
Verify your Google Name Account
If you discover that you run into this problem when attempting to leave a comment on a YouTube video, your Google account is probably to blame.
When you establish a Google account but don’t give it a name, this happens. Your email address will be used by Google if you don’t add a name to your account, which may result in issues.
You’ll need to set up your name in order to solve the issue.
- Whether you re working on a PC or a laptop, you will first need to open up your browser.
- Go to your Google Account.
- You will need to double-check that you are signed in to the correct Google account. This is only important if you are using multiple Gmail accounts at once
- On the left-hand side of the page, click the Personal Info button.
- Once this opens, click the name field and provide your first and second name in the boxes.
- Once you have finished adding your name, you will then need to click the Save button. If you don t do this, your changes won t save, and you will likely face the same issues.
- Once you have saved the issues, you should have resolved the issue and you should be able to comment on YouTube videos without any trouble.
Hence, it is how the YouTube error notice stating “Invalid response received” is fixed.
Hopefully, this post has improved your understanding of some of the techniques you can use to remove this error notice.
Good luck and happy error-free YouTube browsing!